Tuesday, December 9, 2008

To move or not to move?





This is where I live!

So it's probably too late now for Winter semester, but I'm thinking of moving to a different apartment. This will probably happen next year. My current residence is the wonderful Brittany Apartments. Eh, not so wonderful. Don't get me wrong, the ward is great, the rooms are spacious, and there is lots of storage...well there could be lots of storage if the apartment were to be well organized.

So yeah the Brittany may be a
little run down, but in all honesty I just want to meet new people. What better way to do that than to move! And I hear there are newer nicer places for cheaper near by. So I'm looking around and one possible choice is The Regency. This is where Nikki Wheelwright lived for a little while and she said she really liked. However, I will be living with five roommates, not three. I'll have to look into the fine details when the time comes :D

I took a few pictures of my apartment when I first moved it...take a look.

2 comments:

Ruthie K said...

Too bad the apartment isn't always like that. It didn't stink when we first moved in... did it?

Sirrine said...

Erin's at the Hillcrest Townhomes... Your couch looks infinitaley better than hers. -Cat